infertility

infertility

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Treatment day 19

Spray only #12

I had my blood test yesterday and it showed, as expected, that the 'down regulating' nasal spray is working fine. My oestridal levels are low and ovaries calm. (Usually they are so giddy!)

It was the first time on visiting BCRM that they were running late. I saw the nurse about 40 minutes after my appointment time and had arrived half an hour early, so all in all spent quite a while in the waiting room. It's when things like this happen that I realise I'm under quite a lot of underlying stress: there have been so many delays and we are now so dependent on everything running like clockwork that the delay left me a nervous wreck!

Anyway, as I say all was clear. Which means I can start the injections as intended tomorrow. Eeeek. Hope that goes okay.

Still no side effects of note. I think my body temperature is a bit wacky but nothing unbearable. Slightly odd discharge (say no more - there are men reading.) And I did have a complete flip out over something yesterday evening that may or may not otherwise have led to tears..... but Jon copes admirably. Carry on Campers!