infertility

infertility

Friday 26 October 2012

Treatment day 43

Pessaries #8

So far, so good.

I don't actually mind the waiting for the results of the IVF. What I'm frightened of is the day they come! Either way, to be honest: it just seems so momentous.

Jon set off for Canada today, so he's all the way over there learning to have a new life. And I'm all the way over here trying to deal with the pregnancy question. It's not easy.

Often I'm quite sad and emotional - but I do feel like I'm alive. There have been challenges and we've worked through them. If there are more, we'll do the same. We've had to make choices, and we've done it. And I think we've made the right ones.

I'm very grateful for all the prayers and care we've had. And moved by the times when people have said they've found this chapter of our story helpful and inspiring. In such exchanges I find evidence of a God who connects us all. Whatever may befall us. And I believe he will be there in the middle of the next chapter, too.