infertility

infertility

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Treatment Day 6

Pills and Nasal Spray#4

I'm still finding it difficult to sleep. It's not too bad - I just get up and have a camomile tea and read for a while. But I hope it doesn't continue for the duration of treatment.


I did manage to fall quite deeply asleep two nights ago but then was woken at about 1.30am by Jon nudging me and insisting one of us needed to take some medicine.
Gradually I came to and asked him what he was talking about. At which point he sat up, head in hands, and said "It's ok I think I was dreaming." And then fell back to sleep. Which I couldn't do, so I ended up going downstairs. Looking back, it was pretty funny!

I guess it must be weird for him, with me on a schedule of 2 pills and 6 nasal sprays at specific times of day. And looking ahead to injecting myself daily in a week or so. And all he can do is look on.