infertility

infertility

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Treatment Day 12

Spray only #5

My period started on cue, 3 days after stopping with the pills. Which is all good, things going to plan.

A major downside is that the clinic asked me not to take my prescription painkillers for period pain. So I've had a pretty bad couple of days. I had forgotten how bad the discomfort could get and spent quite a bit of last night on the bathroom floor in a foetal position. But I should be through it now.

Incidentally, they also said to avoid Ibuprofen which apparently is really bad for pregnancy. It prevents embryo implantation and can increase risk of miscarriage. Gosh. Who knew?

No side effects of the spray yet but I have to keep going with it alone until October 3rd. Jon is really nervous that I'm about to go mental...... ; )